1) I am a roses~if you hurt me,i might hurt you back.
2) I am a glass~once drop straightly break( im easily heart broken)
3) I'm like water~follow the shape of the container( adapt to the enviroment)
4) I'm a durian~smell bad,taste good (when you doesn't know me well u might misunderstanding me but if you willing to be friend with me ,you will find out that im not like what you think~)
5) I'm just like the weather~(ya~im emotional )
6) im a fire~ warm your heart when you feel sad~i'm always ready to hear~
7) I'm just like a small kids~playful yet need protect from parents and friends~
8) I'm a lazy koala~yup~just exactly like koala~i love SLEEP~^^
9) I'm a camera stand~ i'm supportive~when you feel that friends doesn't understand you...don't forget i'm alwayz there to support you)
10) I'm a dog~loyal ( never betray , kept your secret)
Thankz for viewing~=)










No comments:
Post a Comment